Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Easter Eggs!
Dustan and I decorated eggs last night. After successfully baking and decorating the bunny cake & cookies, we had high hopes for our eggs. Unfortunately, the eggs didn't come out quite as cute as our previous Easter foods. I don't remember how my mom & I used to decorate eggs when I was younger, but I am pretty sure they looked a lot better than the ones Dustan & I did! I screwed up on boiling the eggs, so we didn't get to have deviled eggs last night. I was pretty bummed about that!! How can a person screw up boiling eggs?? Ummm...I don't know! I thought you just put the eggs in water on the stove until they boiled. Obviously, I did something wrong. Oops! Even though our eggs didn't turn out beautiful or edible, I had a great time decorating them with my husband. He & I make a great team. Happy Easter!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! My Ariel has a blog! Love it! You're getting SO domestic on me.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally making your bunny cake! The boys will LOVE it!
Your blog is so festive, i love it! miss you...
ReplyDeleteSamantha and I are going to try to do some eggs on Sunday, as that's when we have Cameron next. I don't care if he's only 5+ months old, ya gotta start somewhere! I'll try to post on my "old" blog with them, (the one I started last year and TOTALLY forgot about it until last week!)..And if not there, I'll just send out the pics!
ReplyDeleteI love his bunny ears! :)
ReplyDelete