We took Abby to Cafe Du Bois [her favorite restaurant] for her birthday dinner. I don't know why she loves that place, but just mentioning it gets her all kinds of excited!!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Abby's 5th Birthday
Five years ago today, I adopted the sweetest puppy from a little place in Katy. She's been the light of my life from the day I brought her home!! Abby's my baby. She's completely spoiled! I've had so much fun traveling with her, shopping with her [or for her] over the years, and taking her out to dinner with us!! She's so well behaved and amazing. She's the perfect pup for me! I cannot believe I've had her for 5yrs already. Time goes by so quickly!! Happy Birthday, Abrielle!!








We took Abby to Cafe Du Bois [her favorite restaurant] for her birthday dinner. I don't know why she loves that place, but just mentioning it gets her all kinds of excited!!
We took Abby to Cafe Du Bois [her favorite restaurant] for her birthday dinner. I don't know why she loves that place, but just mentioning it gets her all kinds of excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment