All of my machines should not be crammed together in one tight little cabinet! They need breathing room...I cannot wait to have them stored properly!
After my machines were put away, this is what I had to deal with. What a mess!!
Two long hours later, everything was picked up & put in it's place. Did you notice I didn't say it was organized? That's b/c it's not!! It's just shoved into the tiny cabinet until my HK closet is ready.
Right now, my HK closet is holiday storage. I have all my holiday stuff crammed in there. If you know how I decorate for the holidays, you can picture the size of that closet. Once we move all the holiday decor to the garage [YAY] I will start setting up shelves and peg board. I'm so excited! Crafting will be sooo much more fun when everything is ORGANIZED and easy to find. Ok, ok...enough of that! I have to start shopping for my storage containers! Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment