A bunny cake is made from 2 round cakes. You cut the ears & bow/shirt from one cake and use the other cake as the 'face' for the bunny.

You can use anything you want to decorate the bunny. We used coconut for an authentic fuzzy look! The coconut was super easy to dye...just put a tiny amount of food coloring in some tupperware with the coconut & shake!
We used Hershey's eggs for the eyes & nose and chocolate dipped pretzels for the whiskers. Sour Starburst jelly beans were used for the tie & grass decorations. Sprinkles were used on the ears and shirt.
Hello Kitty?
That's our bunny cake!! We spent most of last night baking & decorating cookies, so I'll post those images up when I get them downloaded. I love the holidays!! Happy early Easter everyone!
XOXO
You are ridiculously talented :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing the "how-to" on the cake. Yours Looks FAB! Next year if you can keep yourself in town at Easter, we'll have to have a big bake-party with everyone coming over and bringing fun baked goods. (I'll even make a prize for the best decor!)...BUT.. ya have to be present to win...ROFL!
ReplyDelete