Friday, March 12, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Decor

You can blame my mom for what you're about to see. Growing up, every holiday in my house was a BIG deal. My mom followed all the silly traditions, decorated the house, and thought up cute holiday related crafts and foods to make with my brother and me. My mom stopped decorating for holidays when we moved out. She still puts up decorations for Xmas, but the rest she leaves up to me! Below are the pictures of my house right now. In my defense, I wasn't in town to decorate for Halloween or Xmas and I won't be in town for Easter this year. I was itching to decorate for a holiday! Anyways, here are the pictures of my house at night.






Happy St. Patty's Day!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I just HAVE to start coming to your house for the holidays! Since my mom's maiden name was O'Neal, St. Paddy's Day was QUITE the big deal, green beer and all! Have to say, FAB Blog, and Great job on Everything!!

    ReplyDelete