Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Decor!

Now that I am a happy little housewife, I have to find projects to occupy my time when my hubby is working. Over Xmas, I saw a decoration similar to the one I created at the store. [They used ornament balls instead of eggs] It seemed like an easy & fun project, so I gathered the necessary items & went to work! These are the results!

The ingredients:




I bought everything at the Dollar Tree [except for the styrofoam balls] & used my trusty hot glue gun to stick it all together:



The Easter kissing ball before the garland was added:


The garland made a big difference:


Unfortunately, I ran out of time & didn't get to hang this wreath:


I had to snap a quick picture with my phone to show this wreath:



I think I did a pretty good job with my Easter creations. It didn't cost me much since I was able to find almost everything at the dollar store and it didn't take too long to put together once I finally made the time to do it. I'm a little bummed that I ran out of time and didn't get to hang my kissing balls and wreath, but there's always next year!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment