When I moved into my house in April of 2007, my entire backyard was nothing but grass. I made it a point to landscape the crap out of my yard, but I ran out of steam when it came to the side of my house. This May, I finally cleared the section out & decided to make good use of it. I bought two paw print picture frame memorials to honor my beloved pets that are no longer with us. My orange tabby, Halo, was hit by a car in March 2007. My pekingese, Hoss, had a random, unexplained seizure and passed away in May 2008. I miss them both every single day! Now they both have a special place in my yard...[not buried, btw...ew]
Here are the pictures...before & after!



The hurricane shifted my shed. The doors won't close all the way. I considered removing the shed, but it seemed like such a pain & I liked the extra storage.









No comments:
Post a Comment