I'm still way behind on my postings, but I'm slowly trying to catch up! I'm in the middle of remodel hell, as my husband calls it, so I have been pretty busy lately. I just wanted to take a quick minute out of my day to post up some of the NYE pictures from Austin. My hubby & I joined several of our good friends on 6th Street in Austin to celebrate the last day of 2010 & welcome 2011. It was an absolute blast!! We stayed at the Hilton on 4th Street. Apparently, there was an Anime convention in town because just about everyone in our hotel was dressed up in some sort of Anime costume. There were tons of people at the hotel and, of course, on 6th Street. However, the bars were not nearly as crowded as I had anticipated. We had the best time & celebrated with the most amazing people. Cheers to 2011!!! I hope it's an amazing year for everyone!
I'm a happily married housewife and part time model. I currently live between the penthouse apartment I am renting in NYC and the house I own in Kingwood, TX. I have an adorable chihuahua named Abrielle; Abby for short. I absolutely love to travel & have been to some pretty amazing places. I feel very fortunate that I have the ability to see the world and enjoy what life has to offer. I'm a lucky girl! For me, everyday is a winding road and it doesn't get better than this!
No comments:
Post a Comment