I LOVE snow. I suppose I have such a fascination with snow because I never really got to experience it growing up. When it comes to cold weather, I don't mind as long as there's lots & lots of snow!!! When I first moved to NYC, I was under the false impression that it snowed all winter long. It doesn't!! It snows a few times & that's IT. When it does snow in the city, it's cleared by plows almost immediately. I haven't been lucky enough to be in the city for a blizzard yet, but it's high on my bucket list. I want to see Central Park & Times Square covered in a beautiful white blanket of fresh snow at least ONCE in my life. NYC had light snow flurries on Monday night & last night they predicted more. I packed up my things & headed to my BFF's house in Jersey for a little snow storm slumber party! They always get more snow in New Jersey & they don't clean it up quite as quick. I waiting for the first few flakes to fall around 2am & then headed to bed. I woke up around 9am to a pretty winter wonderland! My BFF set me up outside with the snow blower & put me to work on their driveway. I was more than willing to help b/c being from the south, I've never used a snow blower before! It was actually a lot of fun!! I can see how it would get annoying on a regular basis, but I had so much fun playing around in the snow today. Snow makes me happy!! More snow, please!
My street before it was plowed on Monday night/Tuesday morning.

New Jersey.

I love this picture!! Snow blowers & shovels...





Before:

After:


My building never shovels or salts like they're supposed to!! Every building on my block follows the law, but my building ignores it.
No comments:
Post a Comment