I found an adorable Tinkerbell outfit for Abby at Ross earlier this year for only $5! It fit her so well & she looked absolutely adorable in her costume. We wanted to match her, so we went with the 'Peter Pan' theme. Dustan dressed up as Captain Hook & I went as Wendy. We couldn't find a Captain Hook costume that worked for Dustan, so we went to Goodwill & found a few different pieces that worked together perfectly. The only Wendy costume I could find was too big on me, so I had to use my Juicy Couture swimsuit cover up as my 'Wendy' outfit. I found a cute pair of metallic flats at a yard sale the day of the event, so my look was complete at the very last minute! I love our makeshift costumes. Everything looked awesome in pictures! I wish we had another puppy party to attend...I would love to dress up & show my pup off again!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Puppy Pumpkin Patch
We took Abby to the Waggin' Tails Pet Ranch in Fulshear, TX for a pet party & pumpkin patch event over the weekend. It wasn't quite what we expected, but we had a good time & got some great pictures!
I found an adorable Tinkerbell outfit for Abby at Ross earlier this year for only $5! It fit her so well & she looked absolutely adorable in her costume. We wanted to match her, so we went with the 'Peter Pan' theme. Dustan dressed up as Captain Hook & I went as Wendy. We couldn't find a Captain Hook costume that worked for Dustan, so we went to Goodwill & found a few different pieces that worked together perfectly. The only Wendy costume I could find was too big on me, so I had to use my Juicy Couture swimsuit cover up as my 'Wendy' outfit. I found a cute pair of metallic flats at a yard sale the day of the event, so my look was complete at the very last minute! I love our makeshift costumes. Everything looked awesome in pictures! I wish we had another puppy party to attend...I would love to dress up & show my pup off again!










I found an adorable Tinkerbell outfit for Abby at Ross earlier this year for only $5! It fit her so well & she looked absolutely adorable in her costume. We wanted to match her, so we went with the 'Peter Pan' theme. Dustan dressed up as Captain Hook & I went as Wendy. We couldn't find a Captain Hook costume that worked for Dustan, so we went to Goodwill & found a few different pieces that worked together perfectly. The only Wendy costume I could find was too big on me, so I had to use my Juicy Couture swimsuit cover up as my 'Wendy' outfit. I found a cute pair of metallic flats at a yard sale the day of the event, so my look was complete at the very last minute! I love our makeshift costumes. Everything looked awesome in pictures! I wish we had another puppy party to attend...I would love to dress up & show my pup off again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment